Sunday, August 29, 2010
Rough road
My first weigh-in was last week and I had lost 7 lbs in 10 days. The past week has not been easy though. I am hungry. I am always hungry. My coach, Kristy, says I should not be hungry on this program. I am supposed to be drinking a LOT of water. But I am not thirsty. I drink a bit during the day but not the volumes and volumes I am supposed to be drinking. So I am trying to drink more water. Didn't do so well today with the water though. Anyway I am scared to death to weigh in tomorrow morning. I am really afraid that I will have gained weight instead of lost weight. The scale will tell, but I am not looking forward to it. I just don't want to fail at this. I so want to lose weight and be a different me. The me that I CAN be but am not, because of the limitations that my weight puts on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment