Monday, October 11, 2010

Bit by bit

I am slowly starting to tell friends about my weight loss. Of course everyone is happy for me and very encouraging but I find myself holding back. I'm just not ready to let EVERYONE know. Not ready to post it on facebook. Again I believe it is due to my lack of self confidence. I'm afraid that if I am too sure of myself I will get cocky, blow the diet and gain it all back and be terribly depressed about it. I still have a very fragile relationship with food. It is all so tempting and I fear losing control.

Right now my best friends are celery and sugar-free Jello. Both satisfy a craving/need to eat something but don't impact negatively on the daily calorie intake. I am struggling with drinking all the water I am supposed to be drinking. It's a LOT of water and I am just not that thirsty. Doing my best though.

Trying to decide how to reward myself and at what point to do so. 25 lbs? 30 lbs? 50lbs? I think what I would like to do is treat myself to having my nails done. I have never done that and I think it would be a fun way to treat myself. I could get the full set of acrylic nails and a fun paint job on them. Or maybe just go with the French manicure. Hmmmmmm ....what to do?

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea! I have a special something I will send you too! Think of some things that will help you feel more fit and beautiful! Love this blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete